Central Media Group based in Bloemfontein has the following exciting opportunity available:
JOB TITLE: Senior Website Developer
EDUCATION: Three year tertiary qualification in IT/ Relevant tertiary qualification
EXPERIENCE: Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Website Developer
BRIEF JOB DESRCIPTION:
• Develop high-end online solutions
• Maintenance and support
• Plan, design, develop and implement new projects and features as and when required
• Develop Content Management System
• Research new ideas and follow new online trends and developments
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• ASP.NET Web Forms, C#, MVC.Net
• Bootstrap 3
• Must be familiar with database management an administration using MS SQL Server
• Experience with web graphics, layout and design
• Knowledge of Windows internet technologies
• To be mainly used in-house to automate internal processes
• Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
• Strong time management skills
PERSONAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Manage multiple tasks
• Be deadline driven
• Accountable and responsible
• Meticulous attention to details
• Passionate and enthusiastic with positive attitude
• Be creative and think out of the box
Candidates must include references of websites (public URLs and/or screenshots and code examples for internal / private sites) as well as examples of prior web work that demonstrate their experience when applying for this position.
CLOSING DATE: 29 April 2016 at 17h00
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to Thando Mohlamme via e-mail: email@example.com.
Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with Central Media Group’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.
Applicants not contacted within 14 days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.