VACANCY: Senior Website Developer
The following position has come up within Central Media Group based at our Bloemfontein office:
Senior Website Developer
Three year tertiary qualification in IT or other relevant tertiary
Have at least 4 years’ experience as a Website Developer
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Develop high-end online solutions
• Maintenance and support
• Plan, design, develop and implement new projects and features as and when required
• Develop Content Management System
• Research new ideas and follow new online trends and developments
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• ASP.NET Web Forms, C#, MVC.Net, .Net Core
• Bootstrap 3 & 4
• Must be familiar with database management and administration using MS SQL Server
• Experience with web graphics and layout.
• Knowledge of Windows internet technologies
• Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
• Strong time management skills
PERSONAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Manage multiple tasks
• Be deadline driven
• Accountable and responsible
• Meticulous attention to details
• Passionate and enthusiastic with positive attitude
• Be creative and think out of the box
Candidates must include references to previous projects (public URLs and/or screenshots and code examples for internal / private sites) as well as examples of prior web work that demonstrate their experience when applying for this position.
CLOSING DATE: – 25 OCTOBER 2019 at 17h00
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to Charl Wilson via e-mail: email@example.com .
Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with Central Media Group’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.
Applicants not contacted within 14 days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
VACANCY: Account Executive
Position (Sales) based in Bloemfontein.
JOB TITLE: Account Executive: Digital Platforms
EDUCATION: Minimum Grade 12 – Relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
EXPERIENCE: At least 3 years sales experience preferably in a media or digital environment.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- -Meeting all levels of sales targets and objectives across all platforms.
- -Service and grow client base in Bloemfontein and surrounding areas as allocated.
- —Achieving targets set for special sales projects.
- —Do weekly Sales reports.
- —Manage all company systems accurately.
- —Classify clients according to spend and plan call cycles.
- —Manage and coordinate the production process of digital products.
- —Planning and development of creative solutions and presentations or proposals for all clients on the allocated the database as well as prospective clients.
- —Accurate calculations of deals within sales rules.
- —Build relationships with clients
- —Ensure satisfied clients
- —Invite clients to special events when required
- —Assist Debtors clerks in keeping current on collections and payments
- -Commit to personal development to ensure personal growth
- -Commit to the values of the CMG group, including diversity, integrity, innovation, excellence and positive contribution.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & REQUIREMENTS:
- -Proficiency in both English and Afrikaans
- -Be in possession of a code B driver’s licence
- -Own transport essential (trustworthy vehicle)
- -Strong marketing and sales background
- -Computer knowledge, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word applications
- -High levels of client focus and service excellence
- -Excellent people skills
- -Ability to work under pressure
- -Ability to motivate and lead people
- -Sound written and verbal communication skills
CLOSING DATE: 25 October at 12h00.
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a
Comprehensive CV via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org