PAID INTERNSHIP & JUNIOR POSITIONS AVAILABLE – Digital Platforms, part of the Central Media Group, is looking for a highly motivated individual to become part of the team as an Intern or Junior Developer in our Development Department.
You will be exposed to the real world of Development that will help you get ready for the workplace. The internship can lead to a permanent position at Digital Platforms! Only candidates who have completed their studies will be eligible for Junior Development Positions.
WHAT WE NEED:
Someone who is eager to learn the ways of the digital Jedi.
Team Player who is motivated to reach new heights.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Develop high-end online solutions
- Maintenance and support
- Research new ideas and follow new online trends and developments
Three-year tertiary qualification in IT or other relevant tertiary qualification or busy with the qualification.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- ASP.NET Web Forms, C#, MVC.Net
- Bootstrap 3
- Must be familiar with database management an administration using MS SQL Server
- Experience with web graphics, layout, and design
- Knowledge of Windows internet technologies
- To be mainly used in-house to automate internal processes
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Strong time management skills
- Mobile app development capabilities are a bonus
Availability to work full day 3 – 5 days a week for Interns and Full time for Juniors.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 31 July 2019
Digital Platforms is an equal opportunity employer.